Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are lots of parts for the Kia on eBay Particularly from salvage yards who always want more and also parts sellers located in Korea. I’ve had the best luck buying directly from the sellers located in South Korea because the parts are cheaper. But sometimes the parts can be cheaper in the USA as well. It’s always good to stay away from aftermarket products that come from China I’ve had so much of a bad experience with them, if you are going to buy anything outside the USA or Korea at least get it from Taiwan where the quality is some what better

list of sellers on eBay from both Korea and the US that offer less then dealers

Fourgreen Autoparts
Appleautomotive
CNSmotors
LCFT

·
Registered
13 Posts
There are lots of parts for the Kia on eBay Particularly from salvage yards who always want more and also parts sellers located in Korea. I’ve had the best luck buying directly from the sellers located in South Korea because the parts are cheaper. But sometimes the parts can be cheaper in the USA as well. It’s always good to stay away from aftermarket products that come from China I’ve had so much of a bad experience with them, if you are going to buy anything outside the USA or Korea at least get it from Taiwan where the quality is some what better

list of sellers on eBay from both Korea and the US that offer less then dealers

Fourgreen Autoparts
Appleautomotive
CNSmotors
LCFT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.