Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

I have a Passenger side squeak/rattle sounds like a loose wire in the door or plastic panels rubbing together - very irritating
Any idea's on what it is????????:confused:

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have it as well. I was thinking it was something in the door speaker. Just find a rough road to drive over very fast and maybe it will work its way out. lol

·
Registered
576 Posts
Check with your dealer, there's a strengthening bar that runs through the door and has foam so it doesn't rattle. This foam might have come detached from this bar causing it to rattle against the outside skin. There is a service notice put out by Kia about this problem.

·
Registered
1 Posts
When i go over bumps both doors squeak,its very annoying, i'm thinking its because plastic door panel is loose. Also when I turn the volume up on the radio, the base sounds like the speakers are blown, but im thinking its the vibration through the doors?

Does anyone know whats going on here? I'm really upset about it, I just bought the car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the same problem. Took it to the dealer and had the passenger door speaker replaced. That did not fix the problem and i still have the rattle. My rattle is definitely in the door behind the cloth beside the armrest and just under the window above the doorhandle. Any ideas on what else it could be?

·
Registered
344 Posts
It's not the same stuff in the door that causes the crease in koups is it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts