Kia Forte Forum banner

Performance clutches from spec racing

4K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  KovyForteSX 
no they wont contacted them about 6 7 months ago. its not in there plans. hey well at least they got a clutch. no one speaks about this because no one has went threw a clutch well some "wander" no one wants to touch it. i will be soon enough.

So I called spec to order the clutch and flywheel and they dont have a flywheel at all.

Yea I wanted to put it on before the meet. I would have to go threw kinetic. And the owner wont be back till tuesday.

Just curious why wouldnt the flywheel bolts be included and why change master cylinder?

Yea I want to order everything and do it up my self im not affraid. The stage 1 clutch is rated at a lower torque max then oem I dont get it. Im just going with a stage 2+ would really want to get that flywheel. Like you stated it will free up some hp and to add to that it will eliminate the rpm hang and have a quicker responce im all in for it and its a must have on are forte.

Just order a stage 2 + clutch and light weight flywheel guys. Are you pump I am ;)

^^^
Ok so they have the flywheel...
Crock are you going to get rid of that CDV while your doing all of this?
or did you allready?

yes more questions your favorite ;)
what was the price for the flywheel thxs
399$ for the flywheel they only had 2 left! And no one has purchased it besides me,kinetic and some other guys in korea. Step up your game guys! Everything came To 900$ shipped now,i should get it friday il keep you posted

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.