Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought 2020 forte gt. Unfortunatly totaled my veloster rspec on black ice.

So im looking to add so mods to the car. Is there any cai sri out there yet? The exaust sounds great. But was wondering if there are any aftermarkets for that as well. Or if anyone has info if there is any mods to come out soon. Ty

·
Registered
123 Posts
Surprising enough there are quite a few since most mods from the Hyundai and Kia line up will fit the Forte:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I recently bought 2020 forte gt. Unfortunatly totaled my veloster rspec on black ice.

So im looking to add so mods to the car. Is there any cai sri out there yet? The exaust sounds great. But was wondering if there are any aftermarkets for that as well. Or if anyone has info if there is any mods to come out soon. Ty
I'm sorry bro that sucks :/

·
Registered
121 Posts
Creating another thread about performance when there already is one?

1) Any open element intake is personal choice of noise generation being more important than performance benefit.

2) Without adequate back pressuring testing, none of the available exhaust systems make a major impact (positively) on engine performance.

3) A tune gives the biggest impact and biggest gain for dollars invested. It does not announce to the world your car is modified as an exhaust or intake would but that is the state of play with modern turbocharged cars.

It doesn't matter of it's a Kia, Hyundai, Honda, Ford or Chevy, all these small turbocharged engines behave the same way, tight torque limiters in the stock tune mean replacing parts has little to no impact and if there is one, it's short lived.

The tune should come before any other part is installed.

If you have warranty concerns, any of the piggybacks will give you 25+ hp on 91 octane, slightly more on 93-94 octane. If you have access E85 or willing to run octane concentrates, race gas or water-methanol injection more power is available.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts