Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I'm gonna try not blab about this story for ever so I'll try to make it short lol...

So I was at the place where I've taken my last two cars to get the windows tinted, to get my girlfriend's car done before christmas when they guy says, "Hey would you be interested in a spot at the Philly auto show?"...And I was like HeLllLllLLL yeah sign me up lol...They were looking for a car to fill their spot from tint jobs...So I finally got a call back today confirming, and they are going to be detailing my car and shipping it to the convention center later this week!...I'm so stoked, it's unbelieveable!...Anyone going there will most likely see it in the DUB section, but I'll get all the details tomorrow...Anyone else thinking of going in the Tri-state area?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Wait a sec... why can't you take the car there yourself... Are these guys legit? You may never see your car again, especially at the auto show!

LOL, just kiddin dude, that's AWESOME! Take lots of pics...:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
wow, that's awesome. i wasn't going to go to the auto show this year because the lineup is pretty much the same as it was when i went 2 years ago. but now i may reconsider. lol. congrats though.

·
Registered
526 Posts
That is looking super sweet! Definitely gonna attract some attention there! You represent the Kia Koup nicely!! Well deserved, Good for you!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Thanks guys I'm so stoked!...I'll be heding to the show tonight, so expect pictures tonight or tomorrow with it all set up!...They also set up my 4ft trophy too! :)
Howd the first day at the show go? Ur soo lucky ur car got to be in it!:) I might come down to the show tom after school, maybe ill see u there

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Been hectic these past few days, but I'm able to post some pics of the Koup in action!...The show ends sunday!

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts