Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone god with photo shop?? im thinking of painting more then the roof black but want to see how it would come out.... what i want to do is.... the side of the car, there is that crease about that runs around the car. from there up, black.. in all the pics. anyone up for the challenge?

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
I can see if i can get it from a buddy of mine, or find a free download. every think about maybe doing like a dark cherry red and having it fade in to a black as the color goes towards the back? i think that look so good. I will let you know if im able to get photoshop and ill do it for yea, i took a few multimedia classes

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what about that big sticker you wanted on the hood of your car that says.... civics can beat me cause my car is only a 2.0 :D lol

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
trunk hood. see how the front headlight meets that crease and it goes allllllllllllll the way to the tail light. from there up, black, i want to see how it looks

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
IS THERE ANYONE THATS GOOD WITH PHOTOSHOP THAT CAN ACTUALLY DO ALL THE PICS?? whatever happen to main_m?? he was great with that stuff

1 - 16 of 16 Posts