Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Congrats on your Koup!
Are you going to switch the rims? (from your OLD sedan :) )
Would be interesting to hear your plans for this ride.....

Keep us posted .

Cheers

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats on your Koup!
Are you going to switch the rims? (from your OLD sedan :) )
Would be interesting to hear your plans for this ride.....

Keep us posted .

Cheers
The rims went with the old car, I liked the chrome rims on the black they really suited the dark colour. But the tires were that noisy it sounded like a 4X4 on the road. I don't dislike the present rims although if I had a choice I would pick something different maybe a bit more black on them.
Out of cash at present it cost me $5000 to changeover to this Koup so no new toys for a while. This new Koup has so many extras that all I have done is attach my CAI and also the splash guards and dash mat.
I'm not even going to bother changing the Audio system

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
The rims went with the old car, I liked the chrome rims on the black they really suited the dark colour. But the tires were that noisy it sounded like a 4X4 on the road. I don't dislike the present rims although if I had a choice I would pick something different maybe a bit more black on them.
Out of cash at present it cost me $5000 to changeover to this Koup so no new toys for a while. This new Koup has so many extras that all I have done is attach my CAI and also the splash guards and dash mat.
I'm not even going to bother changing the Audio system
First thing is lose the badges!! :) It looks so much sharper without badges to mar the surface.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Forgot to add the badges are going I have ordered K badges again like I had on sedan. I got so use to K Badges that when I see the Kia badges they look funny

·
Registered
695 Posts
Having the wheel on the other side is just weird to me.... are your gears the same as in the states or Canada?

Also, car looks really good, i want to get some photos of mine but i dont want pictures of my car near trash bins or anything like that, so hard to find a good backdrop.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thanks guys for remarks. My car is in at the dealers at present getting door windows adjusted so they don't hit metal trim.
Winter in June seems norm to me, we are the coldest State and it's 60 degrees outside and sunny but frosty mornings.
The peddles and gear lever is the same as the US and Canada, just that you change gear with the left hand.
It's bugging me what to do to change my car, I had plenty of options when I had the base model sedan. But the Koup is already optioned up even reverse sensors (Sonar), I will find something I guess in time to change.
This Koup is so much fun to drive compaired to the Sedan see attch. it's a clipping from an Aussie review , it's maybe why the Koup feels better on the road

·
Registered
43 Posts
You need to through a girl in a bikini in front of that machine mate. Might be a little cold at the moment though of course.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You need to through a girl in a bikini in front of that machine mate. Might be a little cold at the moment though of course.
Love too but I think more than the headlights would be poking out with this cold weather LOl

1 - 12 of 12 Posts