Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few shots I took of my Koup SX :)

thiefness!

Had some fun with the fisheye :p

Me :D

And some shots last week with thiefness at my crew meet

Hehe squeaky cleannn

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Lovin it guys!! Nice camera work lights!!! Where was that? I don't recognize those buildings

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you :)

Lovin it guys!! Nice camera work lights!!! Where was that? I don't recognize those buildings
Thanks! It's my secret location that no one I know has ever shot in! It's between Leows Hardware and Borders Bookstore on 347 right across the mall. :) But shhh to the fellow LI'ers haha ;)

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,891 Posts
Very nice pictures! Some of your pictures are good enough to be used by Kia for advertising!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Nice pics! Did someone remove your sunroof for that aerial shot? It must have been a lot of work cause I saw you taking a nap in that one photo.:D;)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice pictures! Some of your pictures are good enough to be used by Kia for advertising!
Wow, thank you, thats a very big compliment :)

Nice pics! Did someone remove your sunroof for that aerial shot? It must have been a lot of work cause I saw you taking a nap in that one photo.:D;)
Remove the sunroof? How do you mean? It was just pulled up all the way lol, and yes, I was very, very tired. Been at the spot for about 3 hours just taking photos. That was my little break time :D Maybe I was napping, maybe I was not ;) :p

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Oh wow... I didn't even notice that. You're right, it does look like it's removed hahaha

What could have happened was that the lens was actually inside of the sunroof, and the wide angle caught the hood and the building behind me. If you look on the roof, you can see the shadow of my sunroof, so it was just above the lens's capturing view. :)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Real nice pics. You should create your own Kia commercial with thieftness.

It could be called 2 IS NOT ENOUGH! Start out like the original commercial with you and Thieftness then BOOM all of a sudden a ton of other Koups pass you guys and it's a huge montage of Koups from all around. Just an idea lol...

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I'm literally walking distance from where u guys were! I live RIGHT there lol! Like I said when we first introduced each other, I'm right behind the movie theater which is right next to the hardware store and borders :) (but shhh, gotta keep it a secret)

·
Registered
161 Posts
The paint looks like glass. VERY nice. Wish i had the time to make mine look that good.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Nice shots, I bet your happy you have your Koup now aren't ya. Congrats on the car and i hope to see you at the meet, still waiting for my work schedule to be posted...

·
Registered
318 Posts
whos the girl??? very nice pics of the cars and everything....wish i could take good pics... but i got friends for that kind of stuff!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
whos the girl??? very nice pics of the cars and everything....wish i could take good pics... but i got friends for that kind of stuff!
Me! :D

I'm literally walking distance from where u guys were! I live RIGHT there lol! Like I said when we first introduced each other, I'm right behind the movie theater which is right next to the hardware store and borders :) (but shhh, gotta keep it a secret)
Yea haha, my friend's seen your car around and I believe you were driving in front of him a couple of weeks ago haha. You should come out to the Wednesday night meet this week :p (and the Thursday one too!)

Real nice pics. You should create your own Kia commercial with thieftness.

It could be called 2 IS NOT ENOUGH! Start out like the original commercial with you and Thieftness then BOOM all of a sudden a ton of other Koups pass you guys and it's a huge montage of Koups from all around. Just an idea lol...
Sounds like a good idea ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts