Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Was wondering if someone could photoshop this picture, changing the forte to the titanium color and changing the roadruns grille and bumper lip from black to gunmetal color. You help and skills are much appreciated!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I do have a titanium forte but I am not knowledgeable with Photoshop so I thought that request would be easier sine it already had the grill on it....I appreciate any attempt at that....Thanks

·
Registered
405 Posts
Here goes my attempt.... I'm not the best Photoshopper in the world

U have dark Gunmetal 'cause the sun is behind the car...

Hope this will do !

Feel free to ask if there is something wrong

As for the odd shit to the left of the RR logo... it was on the donor !
;)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
ecko, can you explain the difference between titanium and gunmetal? (At least in your opinion). Because they are almost interchangeable to me and I wouldn't know how to approach the project without knowing your expectations.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
ecko, can you explain the difference between titanium and gunmetal? (At least in your opinion). Because they are almost interchangeable to me and I wouldn't know how to approach the project without knowing your expectations.
That's a tough question for me to answer so I guess my request is also hard...Let me tell you what I'm wanting to do and then maybe that will explain my thoughts. I want no chrome accents on my car. I have the titanium sedan. I do know that the rims I want will be gunmetal with a machined lip. I want a Roadruns grille I know that so I wanted that to be gunmetal after painting...I will be investing in the SX style exhaust diffuser but the aftermarket version not the OEM version that comes stock on the SX...I wanted to see what it would look like if the grille was painted a light gunmetal color as there are so many versions of gunmetal that I have seen. So I would want it lighter than the titanium. I want the diffuser to be same color as grill. At some point want to tear the headlights apart and paint the black portions gunmetal as well. Just wanted to see what all the titanium and gunmetal would look like as opposed to the black.

I've seen 3 different shades of gunmetal. If you goto discount tire and look at the TSW Londrina that is the shade of gunmetal I would like to go with...I am hoping will be a tad lighter than my titanium, and if that didn't work because it isn't as light as I would like, I am really interested in is the TSW Vairano which is gunmetal machined so it is drastically lighter than the Londrina. Those are my two options at this point.

Wheel Details - Discount Tire Direct

Does that help any???

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks good....Thanks man I appreciate it....I like the different contrasts you provided. Unfortunately it doesn't really help me though cuz I'm so damn indecisive....I think the darker gunmetal will end up looking better.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dammit...Sorry for that shattered.stars!!!

I knew I would eventually fudge up someone's gender...Maybe there is room next to our info on the side whether a member is male or female....Just a thought!!

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
I don't mind. Being the internet rat that I am, I am very used to being thought of as a guy. Even I usually assume that online personas are male and call people "dude" or "guy". Its hard to be gender neutral.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I understand but it still doesn't make it right....Like I said a little thing near our avatars pointing out gender would be a easy fix to the problem.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.