Kia Forte Forum banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
No photoshop terminology. To change the color of the body and the pin stripe you need to make a mask in photoshop right. :p I just wanted you to change the color from red to white with white pin strips on the wheels and make the calipers red so I can see how my car will look with the white 19" super hiro's.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
No photoshop terminology. To change the color of the body and the pin stripe you need to make a mask in photoshop right. :p I just wanted you to change the color from red to white with white pin strips on the wheels and make the calipers red so I can see how my car will look with the white 19" super hiro's.
Understood, but Usually I dont use the mask technique to do color change, I should :p but I developed my own way.

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Damn Main, you're good. I don't really need anything specific done that I want (I'll think of something later), but you can do whatever you want, just make it look cool. :cool:

These are old photos, I gotta take new ones soon before the weather gets too crappy.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
aight me too!!! how about this one...
Asian decals down the sides underneath the side mirrors... just a bunch of asian letters in a rectangle down the sides....

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
I always wondered if in asian countries, if its cool to get words tattoo on their bodies and put on their cars that are english... for some reason its big here so I wonder if its flip side over their. Like they put "water" and "sun" on themselves haha think about it.

Main, you're pretty much a boss with photoshop

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 · (Edited)
Damn Main, you're good. I don't really need anything specific done that I want (I'll think of something later), but you can do whatever you want, just make it look cool. :cool:

These are old photos, I gotta take new ones soon before the weather gets too crappy.
First Pic:

Second Pic:

Thanks, Hope they look cool :) btw, nice car!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Door mouldings

How about the Megane Coupe style side moulding?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Okay, I have a pretty easy one.. A silver SX sedan with a black decal that follows the indentation along the bottom of the doors. Maybe cut the word FORTE out of it. Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
aight me too!!! how about this one...
Asian decals down the sides underneath the side mirrors... just a bunch of asian letters in a rectangle down the sides....

@fas did you mean like this?
btw, I don't know korean or mandarin, so I just used google translate :)

@inspirone: I cut it to size.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I always wondered if in asian countries, if its cool to get words tattoo on their bodies and put on their cars that are english... for some reason its big here so I wonder if its flip side over their. Like they put "water" and "sun" on themselves haha think about it. ......
i don't know about the tattoos---but when i lived in okinawa- yes- saw some hilarious decals on cars over there..........and slogans on shirts that made no sense at all..........

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I like that decal that follows the line on the bottom of the door Joey. You and Main have inspired me to get that done in black on mine if you don't mind.

hey - by all means- if you like it do it.........
if i had something really cool that i didnt want anyone else to have- i sure wouldnt have posted it here looking for such great photoshopping ;)

here is the short story about what i want my car to look like-

imagine the blue angels airplanes- but instead of blue...black- but w/the same screamingly yellow stripes.....and there you go :)

i was looking at getting a corsa blue koup- but have seen too many hondas that same/similar shade - and at work no less (and i'd hate to be accused of copying one of the girls at work who bought a blue honda)

i wanted something that was completely opposite of what i've had
colorwise for the last 15 years (the grand am)
not to mention the firebird i had for about 7 years before the grand am
or the short term audi 5000 in white which was right before the firebird

so black instead of white......

and to any of you corsa blue fortes out there--- any of you gone the blue angels scheme yet? (and most bad assed would be the gold tinted window scheme ;)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Thanks Main but I was hoping something like attached, more protruding to make sure that it protects from other car door dinging into it...

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Thanks Main but I was hoping something like attached, more protruding to make sure that it protects from other car door dinging into it...
problem i see w/putting a door guard way down there- is if you follow the curves of the body- the outer most part of the car door is much higher- that door guard on your thumbnail will protect you against opening your door and hitting little people - but othe car doors/walls/poles,etc- i think that the obstruction would hit the door higher up before it ever got to the door guard.....
thats one thing i really liked about my 95 grand am- the body moulding went up high enough to protect against just about everything but a super jacked pickup truck

oh- and thats not my car- but other than the front plate- thats a picture of what i've driven since 1995 lol

Attachments

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
problem i see w/putting a door guard way down there- is if you follow the curves of the body- the outer most part of the car door is much higher- that door guard on your thumbnail will protect you against opening your door and hitting little people - but othe car doors/walls/poles,etc- i think that the obstruction would hit the door higher up before it ever got to the door guard.....
thats one thing i really liked about my 95 grand am- the body moulding went up high enough to protect against just about everything but a super jacked pickup truck

oh- and thats not my car- but other than the front plate- thats a picture of what i've driven since 1995 lol
Awesome!.. But the problem with the guard this high up is, that it looks quite hideous. No offence a guard that wide and that high ruins the natural lines of the car and ruins its beauty.

Its either looks or functionality.

21 - 40 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.