·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
congrats and enjoy your new forte

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, the tint isn't blue, I think its just picking up the reflection from the sky. It is a sweet looking car though. It still hasn't really hit me that it's my car, lol. I come out from work and see it in the parking lot and I just think to myself "Damn that's an awesome car" lol

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
No, the tint isn't blue, I think its just picking up the reflection from the sky. It is a sweet looking car though. It still hasn't really hit me that it's my car, lol. I come out from work and see it in the parking lot and I just think to myself "Damn that's an awesome car" lol
Still get that, and I've had mine since March!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Nice, congrats!
Its always a suprise how many times people guy hey that a nice looking car,
happened to me just yesterday.

guy was like where did you get that ? thats a really nice looking car I like it.

Makes me smile every time :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone. No plans for any mods yet, but I'm sure they'll happen down the road. The first thing I want to do, on one of my free weekends that is, is get a couple coats of wax or sealant on the finish to protect it. Any suggestions? I was thinking about getting the "forum favorite kit" from autogeek.net, it's a little pricey at $130 but allegedly it'll last a long time, here's the link, tell me what you think. Klasse All-In-One, Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze, Pinnacle Souveran, Pinnacle Crystal Mist Spray Wax come together to create a forum favorite kit.

What kind of wax/sealant have you guys been using?

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
I come out from work and see it in the parking lot and I just think to myself "Damn that's an awesome car" lol
Wait until you have people coming up to you saying..."Wow, that's a Kia!?!?"

Congratulations on your new sexy blue Koup.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts