Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,901 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,901 Posts
(y)(y)

Nice!

·
Registered
2017 Kia Forte LX
392 Posts
What did you do with the Caliber? I had an 08 Caliber and walked away from a head on collision with minor burns from the air bag. Of course I was sore for a few days too. Drunk teenager that hit me was doing about 75 according to the Highway Patrol. I was doing 55. Very safe car. IDK if our Fortes are that safe.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What did you do with the Caliber? I had an 08 Caliber and walked away from a head on collision with minor burns from the air bag. Of course I was sore for a few days too. Drunk teenager that hit me was doing about 75 according to the Highway Patrol. I was doing 55. Very safe car. IDK if our Fortes are that safe.
Sadly as i live in Upstate NY its rusted out, only 125k on it too :/ Wouldn't pass inspection so off it went.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT2 Aurora Black Pearl
14 Posts
Any know issues these have i should look out for? What's some good first things to buy for it?
Welcome to the club, Tim! I've got one in Aurora Black Pearl, too.

My first addition were some WeatherTech front and rear seat floor liners and cargo tray. My next purchase will likely be a remote starter w/smartphone access from Compustar. Getting ready for winter in NYC, New England, and beyond.

·
Registered
2017 Kia Forte LX
392 Posts
Sadly as i live in Upstate NY its rusted out, only 125k on it too :/ Wouldn't pass inspection so off it went.
Man, that's a shame. Chrysler didn't do much advertising for them and they were very versatile vehicles. I never knew they existed until I was driving past a dealership and saw about a half dozen on the lot! Never saw a commercial for them ever.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts