Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just install my wheels for summer and as promise here's the pics!
Enjoy!
Tell me what you think!

-MOD could you please move it to the Koup section? Tx-

Attachments

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
17" or 18"??
Thanks for all you comments...

Mods are simple:
Tint (back=5%, rear side=20% and front=70% witch is legal here)
Stock wheel with custom body paint insert
3M Roof wrap

The only aesthetic mod left to do is to change the door handle to match the body........ anyone in US want chrome handles?????
Next mod........ well like everyone here....... waiting for Turbokit to release their stuffs!!!

·
Registered
533 Posts
DAMN YOU!!! LOL!!! I so wanted to be the first one to do this but you beat me to it!!!! Just to let you know I'll be doing the same thing but I'm not copying lol... I've been wanting to do this since I got it... Looks sexy and at least I know what to look forward to..

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DAMN YOU!!! LOL!!! I so wanted to be the first one to do this but you beat me to it!!!! Just to let you know I'll be doing the same thing but I'm not copying lol... I've been wanting to do this since I got it... Looks sexy and at least I know what to look forward to..
Hahaha! Are you gone do the roof too??? It look REALY cool!
You have a head start on the brake though....... and let me say it's a must to paint then when you do the wheel insert, their silvery color is WAY more noticable once you've done the insert!
Post pics when you've done!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Oh definitely!!! I have other ideas in store for the roof so I don't think I'll be blacking it out... entirely... I'll just leave you guessing until the Sonic Meet where all will be revealed...

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh definitely!!! I have other ideas in store for the roof so i don't think i'll be blacking it out... Entirely... I'll just leave you guessing until the sonic meet where all will be revealed...
teaser!!;)

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Looks SHARP! Let us know how the paint on the wheel inserts holds up.

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks SHARP! Let us know how the paint on the wheel inserts holds up.
Should out live the car paint!!! I use an industrial 2 pack polyurethane from Endura. (witch is the TOP quality in paint)
Should be as hard/glossy/resistant as the body paint.
But the key word is ''SHOULD'' I let you know in 4-5 years!!!!:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts