Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Dang! Get a nice camera then retake that last photo! There is potential there! Congrats on the rideee! :D

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Dang! Get a nice camera then retake that last photo! There is potential there! Congrats on the rideee! :D
haha yeah ill retake em tonight with my buddys camera. thanks its an ex but i love it and alredy got mods coming in the mail and a 10" type R sub in my garage.....cant wait:D:D:D

also fas93 how do you put a pic under your name on the left of the screen....(noob here)

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
I agree, that last shot is gonna look real good with a real camera. Cant wait to see it. :)

To put up the picture under your name go to the top left of the page in the Site Navigation area, click User CP, and then click Edit Avatar.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I also agree about that last shot.. wow nice eye I need more pics of my koup lol

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
alright got the pic then camera messed up and before i could get another shot, security pulls up in a golf cart and tells me to leave.:mad::mad::mad:

Attachments

·
Registered
204 Posts
alright got the pic then camera messed up and before i could get another shot, security pulls up in a golf cart and tells me to leave.:mad::mad::mad:
I agree... that's a real good spot to get a picture of your car. Nice ride man!!!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts

the picture looks great :D
only needed the one 2 bad you did get the leave here speech! before you had a chance to get a couple other shots.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I was kind of expecting a picture of a dominatrix holding a whip for some reason...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts