Kia Forte Forum banner

PICS! =( Poor Forte... Dam women...

4K views 28 replies 16 participants last post by  FEARtheFOX 
#1 ·
I was pulling out of my work parking garage... A women comes FLYING on her PHONE! I pull up about my hood and stop cause see her coming, I look at her and think to myself is she gnna hit me... And next thing u know bam... THANKS!

See less See more
#7 ·
Yea thats her fatass wobbling away.... I know they wont cover the hood its my loss... Why cant people pay attention... get off their phones... ugh sucks... no one was hurt it was small speeds ..

#13 ·
Aftermarket Parts and How Insurance Companies Use Them

Contact your insurance company, if you have a receipt of the aftermarket hood offer it to them. Since she was on her phone, if you do press charges it would make your case a lot more legitimate. Doing what is right in a situation where you were wronged is your entitlement. My opinion, make her or her insurance company pay for your carbon fiber hood. There is no reason why you should walk away from an accident with a loss of at least $600 when the accident wasn't your fault. If she can afford McDonalds for breakfast, lunch and dinner that is enough to feed 12 families I'm positive that she has the money to buy you a new carbon fiber hood. Good luck man.

#15 ·
I know here in Canada...I provide all my receipts to my insurance caompany for my mods (spoiler, side skirts, exhaust, etc...) with this on file they said they have no problems covering the items. Onlything is if you increase value of car your premiums go up slighty as well...

#19 · (Edited)
It doesn't matter. Insurance won't pay for an accident in a parking lot, on private property. Your only option is to take her to small claims or sue the property owner for their property insurance to cover it. And, if it happened in the street, you would get the ticket for pulling out too far--cell phone in hand or not. But like I said it doesn't matter, women drivers are fucking tards and will do it again and again. Saudi Arabia should read this post, they're thinking about letting women drive.

"Never trust something that bleeds for 5 days straight and doesn't die".
..."and why do you keep trying to stick your dick in it?"

#25 ·
Honestly lot of people will disagree with me here but I think the should outlaw cell phones while driving... hands free or not.

If any of you have ever went to driver defence school and saw the video I saw
You'd most likely agree with me. it was kind of sad how bad people are at driving while trying to listen to somebody on the phone and worse if they are trying to listen and remember even a list of 5 items.

Sorry about your car, yeah I agree with others don't walk away from this with out fighting to get your car back to the way it was before she ran into it good luck with all of this

#28 ·
almost same thing happened to me yesterday - lady driver reversed straight into my front bumper and caused alot of damage - luckily she admitted that she was at fault. Got a quote for the repairs and she deposited the cash into my account, she said working through insurance will take to long. Booked my car for repairs next week.

#29 ·
In Ontario you need to use a hands free device ie. bluetooth. If you phone or electronic device is in your hands and your caught I think it is up to $500 fine. Not sure never been caught and never will. As phone stays underdash.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.