Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my buddy, his friend, and i met up a week or so ago in austin to take some pictures and make a video for the 4th Kia annual meet for texas. here are some that were taken of my koup on I-35 toward the dealership that we're hopefully going to have the meet at :) thanks erick!

Attachments

·
Banned
203 Posts
In my honest opinion, you have too many LEDs.
Take it how you want, I'm just saying man.

The pictures look good, though.

x2, I think it's an over kill with LEDs, deffinitly only because of the inside bottom ones. My opinion you have the sickest car on here, I fell like if you lose the middle LEDs and maybe put them inside, it'll look better, but your car if you like it then ignore us :)

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i actually took the ones off on the fog lights. it was too much. and i did but decided to put it back on for these pictures

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i think i may have jizzed my pants.

PS: may i suggest black mirrors to go with your theme ;)
i want to tint the side mirror turn sigs but idk how. also want to do the brake lights as well but again, idk how. i'll pay some1 in the area to help me :)

2,213 Posts
Spray em, let it dry, spray em, let it dry, spray with clear coat, let it dry, wetsand with 1500 sandpaper, buff out with polishing compound...ta da! That's how you do
It ZACH ATTACK!!!! Lol

·
Registered
131 Posts
Looks good man! I just got my Koup saturday and i love the way it looks i was actually thinking about getting some leds soon once i get some cash!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts