Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone posted a picture of 'the crease'? I did a search and looked at some of the results but did not see one. I would like to see what everyone is taking about. I have an SX sedan and apparently I don't have or the problem or have just not noticed it. Anybody have a picture?

Thanks.

2,213 Posts
It's kind of hard to take a picture of it as you can only see it at a certain angle. Go to the rear of the passenger side and get eye level with the door handle and if you have it, you'll see what appears to be a dent going vertical in the middle of the door starting from the bottom of the window. Not only can you not see it head on, you can't even feel it. It's like the 10th wonder of the world...FYI...I'm the 9th wonder ;)

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,911 Posts

If a picture is worth a thousand words this video must be worth about a billion words...LoL!

Creases are more common to the Koup...my sedan has only one crease on the passenger side quarter panel about 3.5" forward of the tail light. It is similar to the crease in this video at the 55 second mark.

·
Registered
486 Posts
yup!!!! thats the ones. I even have the same color.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. I don't remember seeing those on my car but never intentionally looked for them. Too warm to look for them now. Approximately 50 degrees F in my garage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.