Kia Forte Forum banner
  • Question of The Week Is LIVE In The Off-Topic Section!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Club Moderator
369 Posts
Nice pictures but I see an intruder :p

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Awesome pics. Love the ones coming home.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
If you guys and girls think the pics are great. You shuld have seen the chaos we created or fun we had on the highway (depends on your point of view). Our 4 cars never got stuck in traffic. It was highway leap frog. LOL, we even had all 4 lanes of the QEW blocked with our cars side by side.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
great pics of the cars and scenery!- should take them to the dealership and sell them as posters for their showroom. looks like you all had a great time--- you see any unaffiliated fortes during the tour? lol

·
Registered
522 Posts
Looks like you guys had a great time, wish i could have made it i would have had a lot of fun, next time i will be there if i have to leave at 4 a.m to get there!!!!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
awww i wish i had been able to go, but i was already making a trip to mississauga for my install on monday :( i am sooooooooo coming to the next meet tho!!!

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you guys and girls think the pics are great. You shuld have seen the chaos we created or fun we had on the highway (depends on your point of view). Our 4 cars never got stuck in traffic. It was highway leap frog. LOL, we even had all 4 lanes of the QEW blocked with our cars side by side.
Remember my front to rear transition? (leapfrog style)LOL

in front in the fast lane, moved right, got passed by one koup, moved back, moved right, got passed by another koup, moved back, moved right, got passed by the last koup and fell back in?

twas fun!

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
wow D...those pictures are beeaaaauuuuuutiiiffulllll.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts