Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to purchase an SX with in the next few months. I am looking for pictures of the spicy red and the copperhead metallic. I looked around the site and found a couple, but could not find anything to show the wife. We like both colors, but can't decide.
Could someone please post some pics of their copperhead and/or spicy red SX's?

Thanks for your help, Bill :)

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
I am going to purchase an SX with in the next few months. I am looking for pictures of the spicy red and the copperhead metallic. I looked around the site and found a couple, but could not find anything to show the wife. We like both colors, but can't decide.
Could someone please post some pics of their copperhead and/or spicy red SX's?

Thanks for your help, Bill :)
I would go for the Copperhead because that's what I wanted, unfortunately it's not available in Canada so I couldn't get it.:(

·
Registered
6 Posts
copper head or burnt orange known in canada

i have one the pic's are in the gallery section look on the top bar and hit gallery hope this helps i thing that the orange is the only colour for the koup as its the ony
ly colour that shows the details and lines of the car unlike the other colours the red is not a racing red black shows no detail blue forget it looks like a toy car white plane and simple silver again shows no detail and gray bumper is so much of a diffrent colour to the rest of the car in that colour orange is the wall to mate

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Wankaplank, that looks very nice. I want the Koup, but can't fit in the damn thing. It is about an 1 1/2" TO 2" shorter in headroom than the sedan. My head hits the inside of the roof. LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts