Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I took of kia from the grill to get it ready for the new one. I also laid down a red pinstrip on the grill tell me what you think about the look of it.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Looking goood :)
What emblem you going to install?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Nice!
Post some pics when you are done.

·
Registered
519 Posts
not to jack ur thread but does anyone think the red pinstipe would look good on the corsa blue koup?

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
If red doesn't look good you could always try another colour like blue (if you can find something close enough to the body colour) or chrome. Just an idea :)

·
Registered
519 Posts
ya i might just try the red because i alrdy got the pinstripe but i was looking for a blue but no luck

·
Registered
3 Posts
Was it difficult to put on? I've seen a few people do this and love the look of it but little worried putting it on my new Koup. Is it holding up in the weather?

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
it really withstands the elements! I had to take my baby through a touchless car wash one day, and the pinstripe didn't even budge!!! :D Just make sure you clean the area throughly, then apply it with care... it should be there for a looooong time!

·
Registered
522 Posts
i like this idea car i use it and did you have to remove the grill to do it??? if not will do orange like the color of my car thanks for the idea!!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
will do thank and how was you b-day fas93 i hope is was a great day!!
:D It was amazing! I got my spoiler on the day before.. so yeah, I was really happy. Lol! And thanks for asking!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts