Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so did anyone get there koup with pinstriping down the side??

mine has it, and ive noticed that others dont seem too, did anyone else buy there koup and it already have it?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i like one i have on mine, its simple, not really much to it, but wasa just wondering if anyone knew why a few have it and most others dont

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
i like one i have on mine, its simple, not really much to it, but wasa just wondering if anyone knew why a few have it and most others dont
The are usually done at the Dealer. Some dealers bring in a mobile detailer/painter/vinyl guy to add a little extra to some of the cars on their lot.

Unless there is an option in the KIA brochure (which there isn't) it is not a factory pinstripe.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Yep, the dealer had one on a Copperhead Koup... I didn't like it at all. So I went with the one without the pinstripe. It's like BigE said: the dealership does it... its to add a lil funk to the car, without going over the top.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Yeppp i love his ride. It's CoupeWithA"K"'s ride. Looks great right???

·
Registered
119 Posts
Will try to take a picture of mine later since it's on my silver sx. I don't really care for it on certain colors but on silver it does look kinda sharp. Normally i would have such things removed but was kinda like "meh, not bad" when i bought it so left it on.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Here you go mine came with it.

Mine actually has the Kia Logo in the pin striping between the 2 lines. You guys want a picture of it up close then I will take some for you.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,891 Posts
It does look tasteful. It's sad the Koup's body creases don't line up like the sedan's though. On a sedan you can get a pin stripe to follow the body crease.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Here you go mine came with it.

Mine actually has the Kia Logo in the pin striping between the 2 lines. You guys want a picture of it up close then I will take some for you.
I really like it. I think it adds a little and I normally hate all pinstripe / vinyl decals etc but yours is fantastic. Good deal!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts