Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
i like one i have on mine, its simple, not really much to it, but wasa just wondering if anyone knew why a few have it and most others dont
The are usually done at the Dealer. Some dealers bring in a mobile detailer/painter/vinyl guy to add a little extra to some of the cars on their lot.

Unless there is an option in the KIA brochure (which there isn't) it is not a factory pinstripe.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Yep, the dealer had one on a Copperhead Koup... I didn't like it at all. So I went with the one without the pinstripe. It's like BigE said: the dealership does it... its to add a lil funk to the car, without going over the top.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Will try to take a picture of mine later since it's on my silver sx. I don't really care for it on certain colors but on silver it does look kinda sharp. Normally i would have such things removed but was kinda like "meh, not bad" when i bought it so left it on.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Here you go mine came with it.

Mine actually has the Kia Logo in the pin striping between the 2 lines. You guys want a picture of it up close then I will take some for you.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
6,210 Posts
It does look tasteful. It's sad the Koup's body creases don't line up like the sedan's though. On a sedan you can get a pin stripe to follow the body crease.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Here you go mine came with it.

Mine actually has the Kia Logo in the pin striping between the 2 lines. You guys want a picture of it up close then I will take some for you.
I really like it. I think it adds a little and I normally hate all pinstripe / vinyl decals etc but yours is fantastic. Good deal!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.