Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i'm leaving on monday afternoon for New jersey. I was wondering if anyone here from around the princeton area ( within a 60-90 minute drive) know any decent roads i should go on (windy back roads), any areas i can take nice pics of the KOUP. also anywhere near NYC where i can take pictures of the KOUP with the NYC skyline. Also, if anyone is up for a photoshoot. Thanks in advance.

So to summarize:

Good windy roads?
Good spots to take pictures?
NYC skyline pictures?
Photoshoot?
and,

anyone know of a beach with compacted sand that is good enough to drive the koup on?

·
Registered
585 Posts
Princeton NJ is about an hour from NYC - ...however if you are willing to drive the extra hour I recommend that you go to Boulevard East in West New York, it has the most magnificent view of NYC [remember the best view of New York is from New Jersey], Boulevard East - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia it is a very nice scenic drive. Bring your camera and take some nice pics. Be sure to look at the houses too and go down the side street Hamilton street it has the most amazing house at the corner!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yes I have to agree with Michael. I know that area really well. Some of the best views are in Hudson County near the Hudson River. I live in Jersey City which is a few minutes from West New York. I'm a few blocks from Liberty State Park which also offer amazing views. This is as close as you can get to the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island without actually being there. Liberty State Park - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.