nice. that front end looks so mean..

·
Registered
139 Posts
I like the hood on that blue one.

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
The front end of the red Koup reminds me of a body kit of a vehicle you would find at the track. With that specific bumper the removal of the fog lights would make it look a lot nicer. Switch out the grille to the roadruns grille or ArtX and give the car the sequence spoiler and the Koup will look crazy.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
^^ agreed!

But I don't like how mis-shapen it sorta looks... imo. I dunno I'm pickkky! But i love my car the way it is! The only body kit I would get is the SX-R body kit.

·
Registered
519 Posts
the front of the red one looks similar to the '11 scion tc

·
Registered
587 Posts
Those S'poreans sure do have passion for their Fortes!

I like the idea of a photo shoot , with airplanes in the background ...1st pic.

Is photography of cars a new venue of revenue?

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
^^ agreed!

But I don't like how mis-shapen it sorta looks... imo. I dunno I'm pickkky! But i love my car the way it is! The only body kit I would get is the SX-R body kit.

my first reaction was about the same,
I'm also very picky!;)

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yup-we do- but the automatic folding mirror mod- you turn your car off- the mirrors fold shut - start the car- they fold out is quite popular in singapore

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Yep, they sure are, its because in singapore its really crowded so you need to always fit in tight spots!
No room for a bigger girl like me, in their small country... I always got weird looks whereever I went.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.