Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far I'm not too sure what I want to do.

Maybe some gold/bronze wheels to accent the white, a moderate tint, maybe tinting the tail lights, or smoking whichever is easier, and possibly lowering it 1/2" or 1" a slight spacer perhaps? Definitely some mud flaps and a rack on top. (Love the look of a multi-purpose vehicle)

As with engine mods, maybe an exhaust and potentially looking into turbokits turbo for some increased power, and if I do end up turboing then I will most certainly get an exhaust.

What do you all think, and for those of you with or that are getting a 5-door what do you have planned?

· Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah modding will completely ruin re-sale. You make a car unique and you can't expect it to be sell-able.

Turbos are definitely way expensive and can be potentially fatal if you're using too much boost etc then bye bye engine lol. I really want my Forte to last, prove that KIA has come a long way.

· Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No thanks on the ground effects, little too ricey for me. I'll stick with my wheels. And anything can be a race car with a little money and elbow greese -.^

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.