Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so me and my buddies were bored, and it just snowed outside (parking lot not slated and not plowed). so we decided that i should go play around a little bit, and they're gonna film me for the heck of it. i did couple of runs through out the night, this was the only one on tape. definitely not the best because it's in a smaller Parking lot, with cars in it. My best one was at PSU parking lot, with no cars, probably about 5 times that size of this whole parking lot.

Sorry it's dark, if i feel like it during the next decent snow, i'll do one in the morning, it more fun than it looks.

PS. my lights are whiter than they appear (no yellow, no blue)

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
epic fail on that stall lol. suggestion before any troll(s) rain on your parade you should take this video off. my 2 cents

·
Registered
316 Posts
Parking lots and snow are two of my favorite things when used together. It's the only time my gf will let me drive "reckless". As long as there's no cars and the place of business is closed i don't see a problem with this. The only thing you're hurting is your own car.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I'll be hitting up the closest vacant parking lot as soon as we get a nice dumping of snow. I've always done it with every car I've owned. It's a great way to see how your car handles in slippery situations in case you ever run in to a "slippery situation" on the road. Think of it as driving school. There's nothing illegal about doing this in a public parking lot.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yep, i do it at my school's parking lot, its public, and even if they say its not, then i pay $19,000 to use it :) .

btw, i totally agree on the whole experience part

1 - 9 of 9 Posts