Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of now my power cable is running next to the door which is not good. I would rather not drill a hole in my firewall if someone could upload pictures of where they got the power cable through it would be greatly appreciated. Also i just ordered a line output converter. I am going to splice the right rear speaker. Where should i splice it at? It would be very nice if someone could upload photos for that also. Where do i hook the remote wire. Do i have to hook up in my head unit. I am using the stock head unit. And if so how do i remove the head unit to hook it up. Lastly i wanted to hook up a bass control in the blank switch next to the steering wheel. Anyone do that? Thanks it would be greatly appreciated if somone could upload pictures to help my "correctly" hook up my system. I dont think the power cable will last long where it is currenty at. Thanks

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got all my stuff working but thepower cable shouldnt be in the way of the door. Before when i shut my door it was on the power cable and didnt shut that well but i moved it if you need any help i should be able to

1 - 3 of 3 Posts