Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I understand some people are new to this forum and want to find out the best mods, but being asked the same question over and over about HID kits or mufflers or LED mods is getting boring. There's a search button that's easy to use and you'll find all the answers in there. So please stop sending me pm's about my hid kit or all my other mods. Believe me, I'm a nice guy and I always like to help people out, but being asked the same question 4 days in a row is getting old! I don't want to sound like a dick, but the search button should be your new best friend!!!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Someone got rubbed the wrong way under the Christmas tree....LOL... I agree though search is your friend. Maybe a manditory search tutorial is needed before you can post to the forums.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Can you believe the last time I complained about this forum being all about LEDs, HIDs and useless mods, you got all worked up? And look who's complaining now. :p

But yeah, I agree with you.

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was all down for people asking questions and what not, but 4 different people in 4 days asked me the same exact question!!! Lol enough!!!!

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
if there was a like button, i would've liked this thread :D , totally agree with you.

However, i do belive we should have ONE thread where everyone uploads a video of their aftermarket exhaust/muffler. Just for refrence. different camera capture differnt notes, but other than that, there's probably at least THREE perfect HID DIY, and a Video.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
ya but let's think logically here. what would you say the % is for the amount of posts containing questions about HID kits, LED mods, or mufflers? all 3 things being together as one. 10% of posts? 20% of posts? 30%? wont be too much to talk about if nobody asks.

i dont see any problems with the frequently asked questions but i also agree we should have a sticky with all the info and DIY put into so its an easier find.

i actually enjoy being asked questions concerning mods ive done, whether it's about my HID kit, LED lights, or Muffler, or any mod ive done. i dont find it annoying or anything like that.

so in a nut shell, i think that looking down on asking questions(even if its a stupid one) isnt the way to go. but im all for having a sticky for these FAQ's

·
Registered
519 Posts
i think we need to have more sticky threads... such as the SXR build thread and a thread about after market suppliers and a HID install thread just to name a few....

·
Registered
201 Posts
I understand some people are new to this forum and want to find out the best mods, but being asked the same question over and over about HID kits or mufflers or LED mods is getting boring.... I don't want to sound like a dick, but the search button should be your new best friend!!!
GAWSH, (k)(i)(a), You're such a DICK! LOL! ;)

I whole-heartedly agree on the sticky for 1. LED's 2. Exhaust and 3. Badges at the very least!

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,891 Posts
Hey K.I.A. what's the best HID out there now? What kind of muffler do you use...does it sound good...can you throw up a sound bite? What's the best Mod for the buck? LOL!!!

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,891 Posts
I'm VEWY VEWY bad....I sowwy...LoL!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
How about the Flasher thread...LOL

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
OK....we're getting off topic now...What's the best HID for the Forte? ...LoL!

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I hate you people!! Lmao I don't mind answering questions, it's just the same one over and over. I think the moderators should send a pm to every new person with instructions how to use the search button. Lol that would make life alot easier. Getting back on topic....I used 25k HID's on my car with coffee can as my muffler! Maxwell house to be exact! The led's I got out of a quarter machine! Lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts