Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys sorry this post is so last minute but I've been busy and forgot to put it up.

Don't know if there's anyone in the Portland Oregon area on these forums besides me and Dvipercop but there's gonna be a gathering at the Weston Kia dealership in Gresham with some bbq and prizes today (Sunday 5/16).

Me and Dvipercop will be there around 1:00 PM to show off our rides and anyone else in the area is welcome to come.

You'll get a chance to come check this out:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Its about 520 miles, as of google maps, but im in Mountain Home Air Force Base, out here in Idaho. About 45 minutes east or Boise

·
Registered
49 Posts
Would of gone if I saw this about 3 hours ago! Haha

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry Forgasmte! It was kind of a last minute thing. I'll be more timely in the future. You near Vancouver?

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Hey guys sorry this post is so last minute but I've been busy and forgot to put it up.

Don't know if there's anyone in the Portland Oregon area on these forums besides me and Dvipercop but there's gonna be a gathering at the Weston Kia dealership in Gresham with some bbq and prizes today (Sunday 5/16).

Me and Dvipercop will be there around 1:00 PM to show off our rides and anyone else in the area is welcome to come.

You'll get a chance to come check this out:
With enough notice I would like to make a trip to Portland to meet up with some other Forte owners at a meet. I've done a meet in the past in Vancouver, WA when I was with ASOG (Avenger Sebring Owners Group). It was a fun drive, I did the return trip up the Columbia river gorge and then North back to the Okanagan, 800 kms (500 miles) in about 9 hours including stops.:D

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow you're a trooper. Yeah Portland is just 20 minutes south of Vancouver across the river. I used to have an Avenger. Loved that car.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sorry Forgasmte! It was kind of a last minute thing. I'll be more timely in the future. You near Vancouver?
Not even. About 40 min south of seattle but I really do enjoy the drive down to Oregon and would use any excuse to do it. Ha ha

·
Registered
696 Posts
I leave this Friday if we want to try to do something before then...

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I gotta work the rest of the week, lame. I'll see what we can do though. I'll call up my buddy and maybe we can hit up some country backroads and have a little fun.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts