1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
i dont like them

·
Registered
695 Posts
Those are unique, Forte4life, get which ever you like. Its hard to imagine what they would look like in real life since those are animated designes.

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
If you like them, go for it. I just think they're too busy for the Forte. Both the sedan and koup are sleek and sytlish and just think the whhels should reflect that also.
Here are a couple of examples using machined wheels compared to the stock wheels.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Those are unique, Forte4life, get which ever you like. Its hard to imagine what they would look like in real life since those are animated designes.
i agree with that, they are indeed unique and i see other rims that look similar to what other people have, i havnt seen anything like these yet and i havnt really made a decision yet still got time for that but what are some good sites that i could order rims from?

·
Premium Member
704 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've heard good things about Tirerack.com but I got mine from WheelsNext.com and was very happy with their service and communication.
They were even able to give a final exact price including shipping, taxes and duties (shipped to Canada) so I could decide if it was still a good deal.
Everything arrive safe and all the hardwhere was a perfect fit.
Are you looking for car rims, custom wheels, performance tires, chrome wheels or black rims? WheelsNext.com is the solution!
THanks! i also found these on carid.com lemme no what u think!

Attachments

·
Registered
436 Posts
I guess I'm just not a fan of wheels that are polished on the outside and painted black on the inside. That particular finish makes them look like those cheap plastic wheel covers at Walmart. They have no depth....just shiny on the outside.

Those first ones at the beginning of the thread are a definite no-go. I've seen better looking $20 wheel covers.

But again, it's your car. Just opinions here.

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
THanks! i also found these on carid.com lemme no what u think!
Picture's a liitle small to see detail but i've heard people on here have had issues with cardid. If you see something you llike, try and find a local supplier or deal with a more reputable web company that specializes with wheels & tires.

My 2 cents.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Wheelnext.com have a pretty good selection and decent prices. I purchased mine from a local dealer and they were the same price as wheelnext. I got a really good deals on the tires.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.