Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to see some dyno's from the tuning day with SFR. I remember reading you would post some up but it didn't seem to happen. I'm sure someone's car made a few hp then normal with a tune.

As far as everyone else, post up some dyno's so we can see what these cars make with a few mods! I know there are a few nitrous guys running around here as well, let's see em!

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
I took my system off lol I'm trying to get ride of it I still have it. Next time I dyno i will be turbo. My ecu is flashed it will get reflashed again for the turbo so I wonder if I can swap it out for a stock one and sell it for more.... hummm naw lol

·
Site Sponsor
1,809 Posts
Surprisingly no one DYNO'd before and after, most guys just came for the flash and that was that... Our turbo DYNO has been posted for some time.

I would like to see some dyno's from the tuning day with SFR. I remember reading you would post some up but it didn't seem to happen. I'm sure someone's car made a few hp then normal with a tune.

As far as everyone else, post up some dyno's so we can see what these cars make with a few mods! I know there are a few nitrous guys running around here as well, let's see em!

·
Registered
522 Posts
I would like to see the stock dino run for a koupe 2.4, i think that kia is pulling out legs with 174 hp but i will believe it when i see the stock dino runs!!!

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
How about instead of asking for dyno runs on a stock forte you can get it dyno your self. I didn't know anyone was taking request. Just gets annoying after awhile.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Sorry about the type o, but the question is still out there ,did you look up the runs on the stock 2.4 koupe???

·
Registered
973 Posts
Sorry about the type o, but the question is still out there ,did you look up the runs on the stock 2.4 koupe???
look at the baseline on the turbo dyno graph. the baseline is the sx stock
no difference between koup and sedan in power except between the transmissions
sx all has 6 speed so, no difference unless its auto

·
Site Sponsor
1,809 Posts
No worries, was just busting your ass... The stock runs can be seen all over the board. Almost every DYNO chart we posted has the stock one on there for reference...

·
Registered
427 Posts
Surprisingly no one DYNO'd before and after, most guys just came for the flash and that was that... Our turbo DYNO has been posted for some time.
Do you have dyno's after? I havent really seen much information on the post-tune: MPG's, HP's, TQ's, 0-60's?

·
Registered
522 Posts
That's ok but i cannot read the numbers on the graph on the vid, i would
like a base line wheel hp # because one of my coworkers does not believe that the engine is rated at 174 hp factory, thanks for all your time on this matter!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
like a base line wheel hp # because one of my coworkers does not believe that the engine is rated at 174 hp factory, thanks for all your time on this matter!!
then you coworkers are idiots. that's what Kia says and DSport mag confirmed. Check out their yearly review mag. It was 2 months ago

·
Site Sponsor
1,809 Posts
Run 1 is stock, Run 2 is with the CAI. Remember, these are Wheel HP #s. Add back the drive train and DYNO loss and you'll be right at 174

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.