Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am actually kind of surprised that there is not a sticky thread or anything for this yet! Basically its just a thread where you can post pictures of your car. I know we have our gallery, and people make random threads to post the latest pictures of their car...but why not have them all in one place? I wash my car on a weekly basis, and every time i'm done, I love whipping out the camera and seeing what I can come up with. And as you progressively add more and more to your car, you know what thread you can post it in :)

It can be anything? Pictures after a wash, a car accident, tint job, new wheels, new LED's, ANYTHING! Even an awesome addition to your keyring. Anything involving your car, I'm sure we are all interested in seeing.

My car is still bone stock, but im working on it. I hit a pot hole the other day, and my hub cab shattered. So I took them all off, and hopefully getting a set of wheels in the next month or so, depending on my paychecks. Here are some pictures I've taken since buying the car. I have lots of plans, but no money ahhaha.

\

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All my pics are in my garage, just added a pic of the sport visors installed today..
They look nice!

Not to kill your thread but there is an entire sub-forum dedicated to this...

Forte Sedan Pictures and Videos - Kia Forte Forum : Sedan and Forte Koup Forums
Ugh. You are totally right. Don't know how i missed that. I guess we'll just leave these open and see what the board wants to do. I guess it kind of avoids clutter? If you just added a new shift knob and wanna show it off, might not make sense to make a whole new thread to post the one picture. Or maybe it does make sense! Hahhaha.

Here's mine anyway:
Thanks for participating! Some day's i wish i would have gone with blue or white...both look stellar.

And i know everyone has their garage and everything, but this might save some clicking and searching and maybe a little more time. One centralized thread for pic updates.
I don't mind if you guys want to trash this and stick with the subforum. I'm cool with whatever.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
here's my contribution! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
444 Posts
@ GRTWHTSHK
Nice rims! I recall your thread a little while ago about trying to pick styles and what would go with your setup. I think you couldn't have made a better choice. Those rims look awesome on your car! Congrats on your purchase.

Deuce

·
Registered
248 Posts
k, i JUST realized this thread was for sedans. MY APOLOGIES guys, an unintentional hijack! thx for the compliment deuce!

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
well i havent added anything special to the car in a long time but i took that tint off on the headlight and got new headlight strips. I am waiting on my NEFD Sport Grill from KAI.com in matte black option tho!

grtwhtshk,you're koup looks great! those rims look very nice on the car and everything you've done to your koup fits with your scheme perfectly. looks good bro

·
Registered
532 Posts
Still have spoiler?
well i havent added anything special to the car in a long time but i took that tint off on the headlight and got new headlight strips. I am waiting on my NEFD Sport Grill from KAI.com in matte black option tho!

grtwhtshk,you're koup looks great! those rims look very nice on the car and everything you've done to your koup fits with your scheme perfectly. looks good bro

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
^^^
I'm glad you put it back on.. looks great ;)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here's mine. EX w/20% tint all around. I want to get some 15 inch alloys since the tires I have now are fine and don't want to shell out an extra $400-500 on tires.
Been getting any heat from the police with 20% all around?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Been getting any heat from the police with 20% all around?

Nope not even when I'm pulled over. Although one time with my Mustang I got a warning ticket for speeding and he made a side note about my tint. lol It's Florida, we need as dark as you can get without it being a problem because the sun is so intense. The guy who did it told me he's never had anyone with issues so I said do it.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sexy Copperhead...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shit!

Nope not even when I'm pulled over. Although one time with my Mustang I got a warning ticket for speeding and he made a side note about my tint. lol It's Florida, we need as dark as you can get without it being a problem because the sun is so intense. The guy who did it told me he's never had anyone with issues so I said do it.
That's pretty surprising. I don't know how i want to do my tint...i keep going back and forth. I might just go for the 20% all around, it looks so clean. But then again i wanna do the 35%/20 split, but then again i feel i'll get pulled over for the 35 anyways, so it really doesn't matter.

·
Registered
444 Posts
My Koup as of this morning!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 83 Posts