Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone done this or know how to go about doing this. I'd love to turn off the car and have the mirrors automatically fold. Espically parking on the street in New Orleans. Also pre-cut vinyl for the blinkers on the mirrors. I did it on my tC and think it would look nice against the titanium paint. Thanks if you can help me track that down.

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
I have never seen a vehicle with this ability but it could also be because of the price range of vehicles I shop for. To fabricate a system to do this would only require a little electro-mechanical engineering to design.

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Thank you thiefness for providing the requested info on that. If someone has $250.00 burning a hole in their wallet and order one; I would sure like to see the installation sheet on it. I do not see how a relay could perform that function.

·
Registered
644 Posts
If I wasn't about to spend $1000 tomorrow on a Remote Control car, I'd probably order this.. :p But I've already amped myself up too much for the RC car.. lol

·
Registered
644 Posts
We all need to have hobbies and mine is Bass fishing.
Yup, that's my thought as well, I try to enjoy life as best I can, and I am already enjoying my forte enough atm so it's time to at least get something to enjoy in the RC car department, then back to spending money on the forte. :D

I've never gone bass fishing, but a few of my relatives frequently fish off the beach and rocks out here on long island. I preferred to fish off the boat for flounder/fluke :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I agree with awcga, got to love fishing. Can't wait to get on the water (soon enough) it is still a bit too cold to go on the water up here in Canada,lol.

Cause you know we all live in igloos and have dog sleds,lol...

·
Registered
20 Posts
here . back here in s'pore , all our cars are installed with auto-folding mirror .
once the engine is being switched off , the mirror are folded as well .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts