Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Nj and am in the market for a new base kia forte sedan 2015-16. I will be buying the car outright no financing. I have checked true car for my area and it prices out around 15k. Wanted to know what others have paid and what states that they got those prices. Thanks for any help it is much appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in Nj and am in the market for a new base kia forte sedan 2015-16. I will be buying the car outright no financing. I have checked true car for my area and it prices out around 15k. Wanted to know what others have paid and what states that they got those prices. Thanks for any help it is much appreciated.
I got a 2015 about a week ago, but not a base model so I don't know how much help I can be.

For context, Im in AZ and got an EX with everything but tech (premium + uvo/alloys packages plus remote start, tint, and a couple other add ons), sticker of 25k for just under 20k. I lost about $600 on my trade in (14 Optima SX) and put $0 down, and my all in lease price is $269 a month.

Couple reasons for this - one, end of year. They were wanting to make deals. Two, because the 2016s are out, the 2015s can be had for less (I like the 15s more anyway with how the option packages work), and they'll be more aggressive on those.

Long story short, I think you can get a 15 LX for under true car pricing, especially if you want to buy in the next four days.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I got my '15 Forte5 SX manual for $17,900 3 months ago in Portland, OR. Started off with USAA pricing which is below true car. Then a $1500 rebate plus negotiated more off with it being the last day of the month and saying I was on my way to the VW dealer to check out the Golf.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK thanks I haven't checked USAA so I'll give that a look. I think the true car price is rather good after all I'm going to be using strictly for commuting to work just want a good car that is fuel efficient and wont cost a lot and the Rio is just to small.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I brought a 2015 Kia Forte LX in July which was my first car buying experience. I was such a sucker. I had bad credit but I still qualified for the sign and drive deal thru kia. Total car prices with taxes came to $21,000 and some dollars. My car payments are $415 a month.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I paid $17300 for my Forte LX after $2400 of incentives and all fees, but that was with the following included: Lifetime synthetic oil changes (4/yr), fog lights, and remote start.

While I paid a bit much for the car, I did put $1000 down and got a 1.9% interest rate for 66 months, so monthly payments of about $263.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Paid CAD17600 OTR for brand new 2015 LX+ in May 2015. This also included financing it at 0% for 5 years, so my monthly payments are 294$ per month.

·
Registered
4 Posts
2016 forte LX base, only option floor mats for $13000, the add car that the dealer sold me when I asked if they had it. I also asked the sales guy if I bought the car would they fire him the next day, and he said no. Amazing deal, and I test drove and bought the car in about an hour. It was white with a dark interior but at that price I grabbed it and ran.

My last car was the $12000 list price base Nissan Versa, and though I loved that beast, this KIA is a lot more car, easier to drive, quieter, more comfy, better power, less picky about being in the perfect gear, and may get nearly as high a MPG.

My complaints are few, I'd like 6th gear about 500 rpm less revs, radio lacks bass (and I'm not a basshead) and I wish the drivers side seat belt clip didn't dig into my rather wide body.

Fun car, runs flat in tight corners, forgiving gear selection, and headrests that actually work!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I live in New York and I'm going to buy the same Kia forte sedan but a little newer in 2018. Many relatives dissuaded me from buying it because it is very expensive $17,600. Everyone tells me to wait a bit and then buy it or buy a used car. To be honest, I wanted to do it myself, but I came across a very cool offer the other day. I think to take a loan from an online bank with an interest rate of about 5%. They https://credit-10.com/nl/ can give me $18,000 and that's enough for all my expenses. So don't deny yourself anything, man.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts