Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What is the best price you got for your Forte Sedan (manual transmission, titanium color)?

I got quoted $20 160 total after taxes etc (made in 60 installments of $336/month for 5 years). It also includes the following options:all-season floor mats, leather shift knob, and sport pedals as well as 4 metal rims for winter tires, engine block heater. And the car already comes with the splash guards (front and rear) and wheel locks.

·
Registered
284 Posts
What is the best price you got for your Forte Sedan (manual transmission, titanium color)?

I got quoted $20 160 total after taxes etc (made in 60 installments of $336/month for 5 years). It also includes options like the all-season floor mats, leather shift knob, and sport pedals as well as 4 metal rims for winter tires.

For 'out the door price/on the road price' thats good, I'm good friends with the guy that sold me my car, and can get you into a EX Koup automatic for 22,108.95 TAX INCLUDED and LICENSE Plate too. (so pretty much everything included).

The Sedan auto ex is 21,094.84 again Everything inc, with license plate out the door,on the road.

Manual in both would be even cheaper

I picked up my Forte SX for 23,500.00 auto from toronto.

·
Registered
20 Posts
For 'out the door price/on the road price' thats good, I'm good friends with the guy that sold me my car, and can get you into a EX Koup automatic for 22,108.95 TAX INCLUDED and LICENSE Plate too. (so pretty much everything included).

The Sedan auto ex is 21,094.84 again Everything inc, with license plate out the door,on the road.

Manual in both would be even cheaper

I picked up my Forte SX for 23,500.00 auto from toronto.
Thats a good price. Kia Canada website has that as over $22000 after taxes.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Thats a good price. Kia Canada website has that as over $22000 after taxes.
Thanks!

Yah I live in hamilton and had to shop around and drive for a deal, dont mind tho cause I saved myself over 1,500+.

If anyone wants the the sales contact (the friend of mine that works at 401Plaza Kia right across the street from yorkdale mall) just let me know. He'll help you out with the prices as stated above.

-Forte333

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those are really good prices. Not sure we can do the same thing in Quebec with the extra taxes. I would not mind asking your friend how much he would charge for a Koup EX manual transmission (red) with the options I listed above. I'll just ask for a pre-tax price though since our tax rates are not the same. You can pm me his contact info. Thanks for the feedback btw.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks!

Yah I live in hamilton and had to shop around and drive for a deal, dont mind tho cause I saved myself over 1,500+.

If anyone wants the the sales contact (the friend of mine that works at 401Plaza Kia right across the street from yorkdale mall) just let me know. He'll help you out with the prices as stated above.

-Forte333
Hey there. A friend of mine is interested in a 2010 EX automatic. I would be interested in any info you could give me, sales info etc. Thanks.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Hey there. A friend of mine is interested in a 2010 EX automatic. I would be interested in any info you could give me, sales info etc. Thanks.

Hey, instead of PM i'll just put this out in the open.

Contact name: Rashed Islam (Plaza Kia)
416-830-9016

Please ask for updated 'out the door/on the road price + license plates' for whatever make/model you want.

Please tell him 'David from Hamilton referred you'

-Forte333

·
Registered
284 Posts
Thank you. Do you have his email as well? It will be easier for me to email the details of my current quote etc.

Hey sorry for the late reply, it was super busy today at work (yah I browse forteforums at work)

Contact Info:

Rashed Islam (pronounced Rah-Shed)
[email protected]
416-830-9016 Thats his cell, feel free to txt him.

Again mention 'David from hamilton' sent you, however dont hold me to the above quotes as prices do change often.

My advice is to wait near end of month - also I am not sure if you plan on getting a 'faxed written quote' to 'price match' (im not sure if Rashed would be willing to do this or not but feel free to try if this is what you plan on doing)
I've spoken to him about customers comming from all over to buy cars from this dealership, I remember him saying some dude came from Thunderbay (come place up north/west area) because they were able to save like 2grand so they did the whole deal in one day.

From my understanding Rashed told me that in all of Ontario Plaza Kia (which I believe has another kia dealership *not sure which one, pretty sure its located in toronto too*) is the Number 1 selling kia dealership volume wise.

Thus he makes his money from kia (apparently kia pays him +$$$ at end of month if he hits his sales quota, so hes all about volume)

Anyways if anyone was wondering NO he is not related to me in any way what so ever.

Oh yah did i mention I got him to throw in all weather kia floor mats + rust proof + spoilier installed with purchase of car.

I did however trade in my 1996 toyota corolla with 240,xxxkms base model auto, manual everything no ac.

/thread

-Forte333

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you. I've sent him an email asking him if that deal I posted is do-able in Quebec. I mentioned your name; so I hope he gives you a free oil change, lol.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Thank you. I've sent him an email asking him if that deal I posted is do-able in Quebec. I mentioned your name; so I hope he gives you a free oil change, lol.

Hey,

Hope things work out. I personally dont know if he'd be able to price match or anything like that (ie fax you a signed copy of a sale so you can take it into your local dealership). Keep in mind your also in Quebec so taxes and stuff are differnt.

If the deal here is *that much better than you may wana just spend the ~6hour car ride (half a day both ways) and save however much it is.

I mean its up to you but if you ask me saving 1,000+ is worth 12 hours to me.

-Forte333

·
Registered
284 Posts
^I've not heard back from him yet. I would also drive 12 hours for $1000 off.

Feel free to call long distance/txt him or email again.

I'm sure he'll follow up.

-Forte333
(getting plates maybe an issue if you drive off the lot, however im sure you can pre-arrange everything on the phone and get quebec plates with you into ontario to install on the forte)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.