Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight I renewed my Sirius subscription, but it isn't working. I called Sirius and they sent the signal to me a few times, but it still isn't working. The only channel that I receive is 184, the generic comercial station. Sirius said that I should take my car into the dealership for a "master reset". I pulled the fuse myself, but that did nothing. I also disconnected the battery for 5 minutes. I try to avoid the dealership as much as possible, so if anyone has an idea I'm open to it.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
did you do the re-activation procedure?

"Confirm the information below and then click the “Send Activation Request” button. Clicking on the ‘Send Activation Request’ button will initiate an immediate activation signal. Make sure to have the following items ready: Radio installed, turned on, tuned into channel 184 and your radio set up so that it has a clear view of the sky. This action will either activate your radio if you missed the initial activation signal or update your channel lineup."

·
Registered
257 Posts
I think the update on these radios is slow at best. This is how so many people report that there trial subscription lasts for 8 or 9 months.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts