Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Koup owners, we know people who owns a KOUP would like to know how to resolve a problem if one arises. So please input problems you had while owning a KOUP and how it was resolve. :confused:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
There's been numerous threads on problems with our cars, gotta use the search button sir! The only problem I have is the rattling from the exhaust. Fix it by sound deadening your car I believe which I may do at some point.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
If you can't find what you are looking for, then give specifics of the problem.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I think OP wants to make a thread that lists every problem for the koupe, so either him or future members can look through it and find/fix the problems that are most common.

Not a bad idea, just wouldn't be organized. If the thread ever got popular, you would have to be scrolling through pages just to find the solution to a problem.

·
Registered
7 Posts
There's been numerous threads on problems with our cars, gotta use the search button sir! The only problem I have is the rattling from the exhaust. Fix it by sound deadening your car I believe which I may do at some point.
I have brand new car and I hear this. May I know what cause this and is this serious problem. Should I take my car to dealer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
kia koup 1.6 A/T excessive air from AC vent

kinda new at this but does anyone have excessive air coming from their A/C vents...when im driving like 50 Mph it really gets noticeable...

·
Registered
47 Posts
kinda new at this but does anyone have excessive air coming from their A/C vents...when im driving like 50 Mph it really gets noticeable...
If you're talking about when your fan is turned "off" and there is still air coming through then that can be solved by switching from fresh air intake to the circulating setting. Having the fan turned off but still having it set on fresh air intake is like having it on "ultra low" and tuning it to the circulating setting will cut off air flow from the vents.

also, if anyone has ever been able to smell thier washer fluid when they use it (only noticable with certain brands of fluid) then switching to the circulate setting before using the wipers and waiting a bit will keep the smell out. The dealership had said that this is due to some of the washer fluid getting sucked into the air intake.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts