Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 Kia Forte LXS
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weeks of planning and hours of research have finally begun to flourish. Project X has officially begun. Ill keep you all posted. Pm me if you want more details.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Yea just say it man. Il tell you my secret if you tell me yours :)

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
capital A ooooo yeah!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Wow, I don't think you guys are understandng his intentions with his thread.

OP is starting his project for his car and most likely wanted to show progression through updates, kinda like a mini-build. He even said "Ill keep you all posted." and wants people to pm him so they don't whore up his thread like you guys are doing.

Who knows, he might be doing ITB's on his car ;)

·
Registered
350 Posts
i guarantee you he isnt doing ITB's.

for one he cant even produce a proper thread, he should have included details in here, that would have kept anyone from whoring it.

and for two ITB's on our car would be pointless and stupid.

·
Premium Member
2020 Kia Forte LXS
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks to 93DET for not being a troll. The rest of you need to stop goin on here just to hate on people.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
We all want more details. What would you PM me back. Just post it here instead. Why the need for PM? That is really what started the "whoring".

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Pics or gtfo? Junior Lifetime Member means someone just joined a forum and paid to get a badge in their name. No credibility. But we'll wait and see.

·
Premium Member
2020 Kia Forte LXS
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So what a senior member with no premium membership means your poor or something? The reason I didn't post anything is I'm not trying to bore people who aren't interested. Why is it that you join something likebthis for some community feedback an almost all the posts are just haters.

·
Registered
312 Posts
^ cause people don't understand how a build thread works. pm's keep the thread clean and limit the stupid conversations inbetween.

Jobidia, if I were you, I'd ask to get this thread deleted and start over. But who knows, people will probably post stupid shit in that one also.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
There is obviously interest, so give us some details.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.