Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Interesting....I can't seem to find pricing either...maybe not looking hard enough. I will keep looking. Thanks for the link!!!!

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
checked the site, starts at $565 for full service. (add more if you want different shrouds or angel eyes), and you have to send your own headlights. look on the forum, the car in their pictures belong to one of the members. (look up projector retrofit)

·
Registered
97 Posts
The kit with Angel Eyes is $375.00 plus shipping, I emailed them. They say it is easy to install as they use the mini H kit like others do. Was thinking of doing it but trying to find someone in the Vancouver, BC area to install them, as I lack the skills to mess with the headlight unit.

·
Registered
825 Posts
My only draw back is my Forte is my "everyday driver" and with me working two jobs I'd be hard presed to get this done without having a seperate set up headlight units. Has anyone tried this. Just wondering how long it would take.

I've read a few threads about the baking process. Just wondering how difficult it is to set the retro fit unit into our brackets?:confused:

·
Registered
19 Posts
My only draw back is my Forte is my "everyday driver" and with me working two jobs I'd be hard presed to get this done without having a seperate set up headlight units. Has anyone tried this. Just wondering how long it would take.

I've read a few threads about the baking process. Just wondering how difficult it is to set the retro fit unit into our brackets?:confused:
The work can been done in a few hours it all depends on what extras you want to add. If your just putting the MH1 in with E46 shrouds it should only take you a few hours. If you decide to paint, add leds, or CCFL's it will take longer. I've done a few sets PM me if you need help.

Blair

·
Registered
825 Posts
The work can been done in a few hours it all depends on what extras you want to add. If your just putting the MH1 in with E46 shrouds it should only take you a few hours. If you decide to paint, add leds, or CCFL's it will take longer. I've done a few sets PM me if you need help.

Blair

Hey thanks for the info. I will PM you if I run into problems. I'm not to concerned about the baking part anymore. Just wondered how long it would take. Probably wond paint the inserts. I'm ordering the audi style LED inserts (the internal ones) for a cleaner look and unit is all black so it should look sweet along with the retrofit.

Wish me luck!!:D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey thanks for the info. I will PM you if I run into problems. I'm not to concerned about the baking part anymore. Just wondered how long it would take. Probably wond paint the inserts. I'm ordering the audi style LED inserts (the internal ones) for a cleaner look and unit is all black so it should look sweet along with the retrofit.

Wish me luck!!:D
No problem, glad I could help.........good luck.........trust me it's well worth the time spent do this.:cool:

·
Premium Member
982 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
WOW.. those guys have something really good going on.... just looked them up on google.... first thing that pops out is a horror story lol..

Here's a short Preview: "NEVER BUY FROM CINCITY DESIGNS

I am finally coming out of the closet as I do not want to see this happen to anybody else! This story is based on what happened to me while dealing with this company called "CinCity Designs". I am here to save others from buying from this company. Their pretty YouTube videos and prices might be good but their work is fail! The headlight mod was the first mod that I actually was super excited about and till this day it's still my favorite. I came across CinCity Designs around Nov 2008 when they first introduced their R8 light mod. I contacted Nic and touched base with him about all the mods that I wanted to get done. The mods that I wanted to get done were R8 mod, glossy black paint, halos, sti clear lens, upper white leds. I sent my payment off to him and packed up my headlights and had them shipped out."

to read more click the link Never Buy From Cincity Designs (epic Fail) - Nissan 350Z Motoring Forums

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.