Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody Ive FINALLY decided to pull the trigger on this purchase and will be driving this car home this saturday! I went with a black Koup SX with the 6-speed manual transmission. I test drove it and loved it, so i figured why not right? lol.

Anyways, just a little bit about me. Name's Jordan, I'm 20 years old, I work as a Sales Detailer at a local Porsche dealership, and the meaning behind my username isnt all that it seems lol. If you look up the definition of reckless it'll say "indifferent or disregardful of consequences" and well that pretty much sums up how I feel about my faith in Jesus Christ. Im gonna live out my life of faith recklessly, without regard to the consequences of my faith in action.

Well, thats pretty much it! Hoping to get pics up when I get it!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
San Antonio Texas

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Really?! where at?

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Also in San Antonio area. I am an atheist. If you promise not to try to convert me, I promise not to try to convert you. ;)

Which dealership did you purchase from? I remember seeing a black Koup SX for sale in Houston a few weeks ago. Same one?--blacked out with a spoiler?

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ill take you up on that promise, its your choice :)

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I used to work at the Las Palapas there!

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
lol dude i go there all the time! well we otta get a local meet thing goin. and i didnt know you worked at 1604 and bulverde?? where at? there's not much there right now

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol dude i go there all the time! well we otta get a local meet thing goin. and i didnt know you worked at 1604 and bulverde?? where at? there's not much there right now
In favor of starting a Forte club? lol

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Does this mean I have to partcipate? I prefer to just sit around and futz with the computer.

**edit--sorry, just talking smack. It takes about 8 months to get used to me.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
i mean you dont have to participate but you're more than welcome!! more the better! there's phantom, both of yall, and me so thats 4 :) itd be cool to run on 1604 for an hour or so and chill out too

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I needa get mine modded out first, need the tint, the spoiler, thinkin about doin a pinstripe

1 - 20 of 62 Posts