Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just came back from the dealership and I got my NEW spoiler installed. I find it looks a lot better.

Pics of my NEW Forte EX soon too come. I have to upload the pictures onto thew computer and edit them.

·
Registered
587 Posts
We're all waiting to see the spoiler :)

I know I am....I'm still in the comtemplation mode.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok,ok.. Ill post some pics tomorrow when I have time.

Hey the67beast did you get the stock spoiler installed??? Cause that's what I just put on my car.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
i also have the stock spoiler for the sedan. i need to get around to taking some more pictures

·
Registered
587 Posts
Hey C-Dawg,

The spoiler looks sick ! It does make a difference.
What did the spoiler and install set you back?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The spoiler was included in the deal, and the 3rd brake light comes with the Kia spoiler.

The spoiler comes with the wiring kit

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The dealership installed the spoiler for me along with hooking up the wiring kit. I could have done it myself, but if I screw up I would have to pay for it,lol. If the dealer screw up they have to pay for it,lol.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanx guys for the compliments, I like the look of it. I find it adds a little something to the car.

Someone reply to my thred in the pictures section,lol... I feel like a looser cause nobody likes my car.

Anyways... I can get a price for you guys if ya like, I will call the dealer on monday too see what the spoiler and wiring would cost, then you have to factor in paint and installation.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Thanx guys for the compliments, I like the look of it. I find it adds a little something to the car.

Someone reply to my thred in the pictures section,lol... I feel like a looser cause nobody likes my car.

Anyways... I can get a price for you guys if ya like, I will call the dealer on monday too see what the spoiler and wiring would cost, then you have to factor in paint and installation.
I love your car and I like the spoiler I think I want that one more the the one for the R.. looks Great:cool:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ya, I'm pretty impressed but I have to go back and get them too buff it because there is a whole bunch of swirl marks on the spoiler...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sorry for bringing this post from the dead but I have the stcok wing too from the dealership and it doesn't look like yours...

The ends of my spoiler stop and the gap between the trunk and the 1/4 panel and I do not have "posts" like yours.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Sorry for bringing this post from the dead but I have the stcok wing too from the dealership and it doesn't look like yours...

The ends of my spoiler stop and the gap between the trunk and the 1/4 panel and I do not have "posts" like yours.
Does your spoiler look like one of these ones? http://www.forteforums.com/forums/body-kits-appearance/128-kias-new-spoiler-sedan.html

There's probably more than one OEM spoiler or one of them could be aftermarket even if it's installed by the dealer. There's no picture of the spoiler in the accessories page on Kia.com but on Kia.ca the spoiler looks like the ones in the above thread. I remember when I called my dealership to get a quote on the spoiler. He gave me two different prices and said one was aftermarket. I'm not really sure which one is aftermarket as he never gave me a description of the difference. Doesn't really matter though as long as it looks good.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes that's my spoiler!

The dealer installed it on my car for free when I signed the papers. :) It was on Kia canada website and I told them I wanted this spoiler!:cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.