Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, i am wondering if it is possible to make it so that my phone and stero does not say" transfer Complete" everytime I start my car. I other words just haehe music keep on laying through the Bluetooth sync process.

-Matt

·
Registered
64 Posts
I've been looking for that same answer. Just when I'm getting into my jams it pauses with a loud, "TRANSFER COMPLETE!" Its really embarrassing and annoying. I know that some people with an Iphone lose this audio message, but for everyone else I think its just a nuisance that we have to deal with.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Relax ppl! is it really that much of an inconvienence?! RLY? first of all it happens like within the first minute the car is on, and you prob arent even on the road yet. So why are people making this "transfer complete" message sucha big deal? I like it actually cuz ppl ask me "whats that" and then i can explain about the cool blutooth in my car :) So just relax and enjoy your beautiful car and stop nit picking on every tiny thing!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Mine stopped doing it after the first 5 times. and it auto connects...

·
Registered
973 Posts
everytime I hear it I just say "thank you" to the nice lady
lol
it doesn't even faze me anymore, and actually lets me know that my bluetooth is working right. had to delete and pair phone again the other day because it was being weird

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Haha Corytate, I'm kinda thinking "thank you". But yea I do like that it's telling me it's working. Only time I had to re-pair the phone was when I disconnected the battery cuz o the intake installation.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I just tell people my car is actually Kit from Knight Rider. They're usually pretty impressed.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Haha I've named my voice too! Me and my girlfriend names her Janet. She sounds like a Janet so I went with it. I'm yet to name my car but the voice is Janet lol

·
Registered
64 Posts
HAHA! I named mine too. Her name is Felicia...but after reading this thread I started telling her thank you out loud when I'm riding with people. They totally think I have voice activated controls cause I'll tell her to change the station and I push the button.

"Transfer Complete."
"Thank you Felicia. Alt Nation at volume 9 please."

HAHA it is too funny cause people are like, "Whoa, that's cool!!!"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.