Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all i was wondering if there is any way the lx sedan can get the lower fog lights on the front bumper like the koup has? everytime i look at my car makes me wanna get some :eek:

·
Registered
289 Posts
hey all i was wondering if there is any way the lx sedan can get the lower fog lights on the front bumper like the koup has? everytime i look at my car makes me wanna get some :eek:
You can actually install a Koup front bumper on your car with fog lights.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
woow thanks! haha cant beleive that never crossed my mind :/. so the koup front bumper will line up correct without modifications?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Its been done. I cant remember who but its possible. Do some searching with the search feature

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Crock89 has done it.... But remember that the front gloss fascia is NOT a part of the bumper... so just watch out for that.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i was thinking about just taking the lower grills out. and with some modifications stick some fog lights down there instead? it will be my next experiment

·
Registered
289 Posts
i was thinking about just taking the lower grills out. and with some modifications stick some fog lights down there instead? it will be my next experiment

You can add factory fog to your ride for sure. They have kits on ebay. Hardest thing is the wiring and even that wont kill you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts