Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any problems with installing the Kia front mud guards? Only two of the three screws line up with the existing holes.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,845 Posts
Sounds like you have the wrong mud guards...one is for the sedan and one is for the koup -- not interchangable.

I installed both types on my sedan and koup -- they fit perfectly.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Sounds like you have the wrong mud guards...one is for the sedan and one is for the koup -- not interchangable.

I installed both types on my sedan and koup -- they fit perfectly.
Would you be so kind as to take a photo of the side view of the sedan with the mud guards on. I wanted to see how they looked on prior to purchasing them.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,845 Posts

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Take a look at any Koup or Sedan from Canada. The mud flaps are standard equipment here.
Here's a picture from of the SX-R launch. You can see the mud flaps really well in this shot.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
looks good and thanks for the links.. I think i am going to grab them soon. Since i have the black sedan sx, they won't be so pronounced.

looks great on the above, kinda like the way they stand out.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Told you so....LOL!

·
Registered
522 Posts
i installed all four of mine my self and there was no problems at all, sorry. i hope you get yours installed after all the fussing with

·
Registered
60 Posts
Well, I was thinking of getting them too for my Spicy Red Sedan... looks like they will fit really well! This forum is awesome :)

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
I'm not sure if I like how much they stand out, I wish they were painted to factory paint colors...
They do not stand out terribly...they are actualy pretty small.

·
Registered
60 Posts
They look good!

EDIT: Well, just ordered all four on kiapartspeople.com I hope they take international CCs, kiaaccessorystore.com doesn't. Hope I don't get burned!

BTW, thanks to everyone who posted their pictures; you convinced me :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts