Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just received my 'K' badges for the front and back of the car from Korea. They are identical. Is it normal?

I'm still waiting for my Koup to come so I can't check on my car yet. I've been waiting for the car for so long :(

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
So I just received my 'K' badges for the front and back of the car from Korea. They are identical. Is it normal?

I'm still waiting for my Koup to come so I can't check on my car yet. I've been waiting for the car for so long :(
Yep, it is. La Forte Sedan a différente grosseur mais pas la Koup! Va savoir pourquoi.......

Quand es-ce que tu va avoir ta Koup??

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, it is. La Forte Sedan a différente grosseur mais pas la Koup! Va savoir pourquoi.......

Quand es-ce que tu va avoir ta Koup??
Merci.

They told me that I would receive it before the "St-Jean". They called me last week and told me that it'll be about first week of July. Thing is, I'll be coming back from Toronto on June 30 and I'm leaving for Mexico on July 1st. So either I get the car on June 30 right after I come back from Toronto or it'll be on the 15th of July :(

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Merci.

They told me that I would receive it before the "St-Jean". They called me last week and told me that it'll be about first week of July. Thing is, I'll be coming back from Toronto on June 30 and I'm leaving for Mexico on July 1st. So either I get the car on June 30 right after I come back from Toronto or it'll be on the 15th of July :(
I know how you feel!!! They play this game for almost 2 month with me!!!
Enjoy cervesa meanwhile!!!;)

·
Registered
453 Posts
where did you order the badges from, I can't decide how I want to badge my car, too many options, I saw just blank carbon fiber badges the other day too.
i got the K badge from ebay. order on wed. got to texas on sat. :D:D where did you see the carbon fiber ones at?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
where did you order the badges from, I can't decide how I want to badge my car, too many options, I saw just blank carbon fiber badges the other day too.
Got it from ebay. Got the exterior ones from a Korean seller (took about 1 week to receive it) and the steering wheel one from a US seller (took a few days to receive it).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts