Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Guys,

Do you by any chance know if I can buy the chrome door handles for forte 2010 sedan and the mirror covers in chrome and will fit the koup?

I think the door handle will fit, but I'm uncertain of the mirror chrome covers. You know the two mirrors on the outside.

Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
You should be able to buy the chrome Koup handles from your dealer. I asked mine about buying red ones. He told me that they come in 2 separate parts ($79.99 + $24.99 I think) and they don't come painted. That's just for one handle. After paint and install at Kia it would be about $250-$350 for a new set (2). When he told me that I was glad I didn't get a sedan! xD

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
You should be able to buy the chrome Koup handles from your dealer. I asked mine about buying red ones. He told me that they come in 2 separate parts ($79.99 + $24.99 I think) and they don't come painted. That's just for one handle. After paint and install at Kia it would be about $250-$350 for a new set (2). When he told me that I was glad I didn't get a sedan! xD
WOW!!! That's not cheap!!!!! Guess I'll try to paint mine........ I hate chrome!
Unless someone is willing to trade his (copperhead) for my chrome!!!

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Yea, I thought so too. I would offer to trade door handles with kensai but that's kinda hard to do when we're so far apart. One of us would have to go without handles for a few weeks! No thanks! xD

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, the chrome handles I want are just a cover in chrome for the handle and goes for about $19.99. But I don't know if the sedan ones will fit the koup.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts