Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crock and Ignite hit me up yesterday for a quick meet in Edgewater. We chilled for a bit and discuss about the Tri-State meet coming up in April. They are pretty cool and i got the chance to take some pics. Cant wait for the meet when we have like 40 fortes and koup lined up!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us:)

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Man this was fun. Everyone ready for the meet

·
Registered
567 Posts
I need new tires.. debating getting new rims to go with them. But only having like 200 bucks in my bank account afterwards is kind of a put off.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Should be getting my body kit painted and installed this week, might order a grill to put on before the meet else. THEN I'll be ready.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Jsincere I love your car. And I hate you for having it because I couldn't fit in it. BASTARD

·
Registered
708 Posts
go figure i'm gonna goto a meet with a saturn.. and i'll be the oddball..

oh wait.. thats normal :D lol

·
Registered
644 Posts
I ordered some more stuff for my car that should get here before the meet, plus I should have my body kit on by the end of the week, so I should hopefully be set for the meet. I may have spent a little more than I can afford but I didn't wanna come empty handed ;)

2,213 Posts
yea i got to get my body kit on too. i dont think my spoiler is gonna make it though. and my super secret gauge cluster should be up, but in non functioning form :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts