Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
There's some thread about this.....

Basicaly it's only available in Canadian dealer so far and most of them don't even know it exist!! Oh!..... It's expensive too!!!

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Yes, it's available through a Kia Canada dealership and soon at an Australian Kia dealership as well (September 2010).

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
u know what ill customize it my self and for sure ill let u know u guys ;)
yea i saw that its expensive like 500$ for each pc like the skirt its 500 and the front also 475 somthing like that damn it. anyways ill back with this hopfully soon.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,891 Posts
I find it interesting that the SXR parts are out there but the Canadian dealers that have them aren't even advertising them? What's up with that?

·
Registered
316 Posts
I find it interesting that the SXR parts are out there but the Canadian dealers that have them aren't even advertising them? What's up with that?
When i was closing the deal on my Koup is asked about getting the SXR bodykit parts. Noone at the dealership knew what i was talking about. They got a book and were like "no, there's no SX-R, just an SX". I had to explain that it was just a series of bolt-on parts and that the bodykit parts could be ordered seperately.......i got floor mats and a cargo tray instead.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts