Kia Forte Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Fort GT- Currant Red - GT2 Package - Interior Light - Remote Start
28 Posts
I'm new here.
I literally just installed the RaceChip GTS on my 2021 Forte GT and drove the hell out of it. Wow is all I can say. They say its 100% safe but I'm a little skeptical. It runs very smooth on the highest map, but it really pushes the boost. Not sure how many psi, but it must be at least 5lbs more over stock. It will actually break the tires hard from a roll. I'm surprised that it added so much power.
Hopefully there are no issues running it. time will tell.
Mine was installed this Friday. I haven't had enough time to test it fully. I gave it a quick try in some straight drives, and it seems like it is working. My son gave it another try on some narrow back roads with a lot of curves. He felt the car was well poised and responded very planted during the ride. I have one question, though; the documentation shows seven (7) different fine-tuning mappings. How do I get those seven (7) mappings? The app only shows me three (3) stages. How can I get the other four (4)? Additionally, the Forte has three (3) driving modes; how the chip manages those driving modes? I know none of you works with RaceChip, but I will greatly appreciate it if any of you have a possible answer. To all of you, many thanks!

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT. Black.
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Mine was installed this Friday. I haven't had enough time to test it fully. I gave it a quick try in some straight drives, and it seems like it is working. My son gave it another try on some narrow back roads with a lot of curves. He felt the car was well poised and responded very planted during the ride. I have one question, though; the documentation shows seven (7) different fine-tuning mappings. How do I get those seven (7) mappings? The app only shows me three (3) stages. How can I get the other four (4)? Additionally, the Forte has three (3) driving modes; how the chip manages those driving modes? I know none of you works with RaceChip, but I will greatly appreciate it if any of you have a possible answer. To all of you, many thanks!

View attachment 82468

View attachment 82467
Click on a setting.. race, sport, or eco. Then click the plus or minus button next to each mode on the app. :)

21 - 24 of 24 Posts