Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Race chip Gts for sale. I loved my race chip but as the help line told me when they do testing it is on a stock car not modified. The race chip is great for a stock car. Now that I have a full exhaust including res delete and 2nd cat plus intake msd coils hks plugs and hot and cold pipe upgrades the race chip just felt like it lost some of its effectiveness. So if your looking for a great plug and play application for your stock gt this is the ticket. I'm going jb4 and seeing how she fairs from there. I'm selling the race chip for 400 plus shipping

·
Registered
30 Posts
Race chip Gts for sale. I loved my race chip but as the help line told me when they do testing it is on a stock car not modified. The race chip is great for a stock car. Now that I have a full exhaust including res delete and 2nd cat plus intake msd coils hks plugs and hot and cold pipe upgrades the race chip just felt like it lost some of its effectiveness. So if your looking for a great plug and play application for your stock gt this is the ticket. I'm going jb4 and seeing how she fairs from there. I'm selling the race chip for 400 plus shipping

Might want to post this in the for sale section instead.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts