Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I really didnt but I was driving next to one yesterday on the express way. Pulled up next to it dropped it into 3rd and rev it up a bit.... needless to say he embarrassed me when he dropped it down and took off!

here are some pics

So this may be a pointless thread but here is upstate NY iv never actually seen a lambo. So i was excited

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
maybe if i had the TK Turbo kit i could have gave him a run for his money.... man the look on his face would be amazing...

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Here in palm beach county (Florida) I see Ferrari f430's, 459's, r8's, porche panemera's, Bently's, Lambo's, corvettes (especially corvettes), on a daily basis. I remember living in New York though and you would never see those kinda cars.

2,213 Posts
I work right next to a lambo dealership so I see them everyday. That super duper porsche is in there too!!! The carrero or whatever it is gets 15 highway 11 city mpg lol

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
in the area where I work, all ppl drive are these kind of cars. Ive seen the new ferrari italia twice, lambos, tons of M3, vipers, vettes(way too many vettes), the california twice, and I saw the ford gt40 once with the traditional baby blue and orange paint job. Partly why I bought my koup and modified it. I felt that my completely bone stock focus wasnt cutting it lol I hated rolling down the windows!

2,213 Posts
You know why everyone in Texas owns those cars??? Cause they moved from NYC to Texas. They sell thier house over here for 650k, buy a bigger house in Texas for 300k and with the money left over buy a exotic sports car!!! Well at least that's what my boy did. He's got a Ferrari in Texas now. Was driving an accord over here! Houses are cheap over there lol

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hm may I ask where abouts in upstate? I'm just wondering because I live in Buffalo.
Im in Rochester. Spencerport to be exact.

You know why everyone in Texas owns those cars??? Cause they moved from NYC to Texas. They sell thier house over here for 650k, buy a bigger house in Texas for 300k and with the money left over buy a exotic sports car!!! Well at least that's what my boy did. He's got a Ferrari in Texas now. Was driving an accord over here! Houses are cheap over there lol

AKA why our top political officials leave NY because they cant even afford the taxes...

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Maybe but the area im referring to has always been like this. Not because ppl can't afford a $1500/month studio apartment and so they moved here. Anybody on the forum from san antonio can back me up on that one. Full of drs and lawyers and other professions. But mostly medical

·
Registered
87 Posts
Well I live by Underground Racing where they build the bad TT versions of these and all i can say is i've been passed by one doing 200 and its insane lol

·
Registered
425 Posts
Living in Orange County CA I see exotics all the time, I really only get excited when I see a good classic or super rare car. There is a 911 GT3 in the parking lot at my work, next door they have a Ferrari California and Nissan GT-R (they are a dime a dozen around here). Seeing a BMW M car is on my way home is like seeing trucks in Texas.

With that said seeing a Nobel on the street and getting a ride from in a Ford GT (cooled dude ever) is a real treat. I often see a R33 Skyline on my way home and there is a Nissan March a few blocks from my work. There are a few tuner shops by me and they all have specialty rides that they DD or take to lunch.

Its also cool that I work across the street from Mazda where they house test cars, I spotted the current gen Mazda5 and Mazdaspeed 3 before they hit market and where still clad in camo. The other day I say a prototype of the Mazdaspeed 2 but could not get a snap shot of it. On my way home is Kia/Hyundai product facility, they regularly have test cars there still clad in camo. I spotted the Rondo, Borego and Elantra Touring still in development there. All in all a great place to live for a car guy.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Living in Austin Texas, high class cars are poping up everywhere. I work downtown and see lambos,Bentleys,Maserattis.... its crazy but then again people are moving here because are economy is da shitttttt!!! like #1 ... condos are getting higher and higher.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I see Maserati, Porsche. Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Bentley, Rolls Royce, etc every day. It's like a never ending car show where I live. Kind of hard to drive a Kia when the local maids are driving a Mercedes S-Class. I still get looks from the guys in the big named cars though. Funny as hell.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts